Stark Carbide Saw Blade 7-1/4" 40T
Stark USA Finish Blades offer the quality that fine cabinet-makers expect with the capability to handle the extreme conditions of professional construction. The 7-1/4 in. 40-Tooth blade produces a remarkably clean, chip-free cut that requires little to no
- Wide Application - Perfect choice for a circular saw, miter saw, table saw when one is needed for ripping and crosscutting; Suitable for ripping wood, crosscutting wood, hard wood, soft wood, plywood, chipboard.
- High-Speed Cutting Saw - Experience great cutting performance with this wood cutter. The saw blades ensure fast & accurate cutting with impressive results
- Provide Smooth Cutting - Sharp saw blade cutters, with thin kerf to provide smooth cuts. The saw blades can be used with Circular Saw, Miter Saw, Table Saw, Radial Arm Saw, and much more
- Durable Material - Stark circular saw blades are made of durable premium alloy steel material with hardened & sharper tungsten carbide teeth for effective woodworking
- Color: Silver
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Material Cut: Hard Wood, Soft Wood, Plywood, Chipboard
- Diameter Size: 7-1/4"
- Number of Teeth: 40 Carbide
- Max: 8,00 RPM
- Arbor: 5/8"
- # of Piece: 1
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .