Available: item is available to order.
In Stock: item is currently in stock.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping- Ready for transit in 2-3 business days for in stock items. Please call before ordering for accurate lead time.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
- Engine Oil: SAE 10W-30.
- Fuel tank: 1.37 gallon.
- OHV engine: 80 cc
- 13 hrs run time @ 25% load with full tank
- 65 dB sound level at 23 feet, 75% load
120V AC, 60 Hz, 20 A, 1 Phase
12V DC, 8 A
2000 Running Watts
2500 Maximum Starting Watts
Portable Inverter Generator
When multiple external loads are required, please plug in one device at a time, and then plug in the next device when the generator is working stably.
- Plug in and turn on the desired 120 Volt AC single phase, 60 Hz electrical loads.
- Inverter generators have an alternator that creates AC electricity, but they also have a rectifier for transforming AC electricity into DC power.
- Outdoor generators work in places where you don’t have access to a power grid.
- Portable generators are noticeably quieter and more fuel efficient than other types of generators.