CARPRO ReTyre Tire & Rubber Cleaner 500ml (17oz)
FULLY clean your tires with ease!
CARPRO ReTyre was designed from the ground up specifically for the easy cleansing of tires from accumulated tire dressings, road film, and browning antioxidants. ReTyre from CARPRO provides a sparkling clean new tire look and prepares the surface to apply BlackOut, Perl, Darkside or your favorite tire sealant. Tire sealants, coatings, and dressings respond much better to a perfectly clean tire and in the case of CQUARTZ BlackOut it is absolutely imperative for a full bond!
The high potential hydrogen chemistry of CARPRO ReTyre, combined with its foaming design and agitation pulls the contamination out of the pores of the rubber for a deep clean like never before! While the high pH makes easy work of stripping stubborn filth, the foaming action allows much greater control over the solution, allowing you to keep ReTyre where you want and keep it off of any sensitive surfaces you wish to avoid. This professional strength formula makes easy work of a tough job. Buy yours today!
- Removes browning, dressings, and road grime.
- Restores new look of tires and rubber.
- Foaming formula for easy cleaning and control of dripping.
- pH 12~14.
- Use only with foaming spray nozzle (This is also a health precaution to protect lungs and avoid atomizing the liquid)
- Rinse tire well.
- Spray ReTyre generously onto the rubber, let it foam and dwell for 30 seconds.
- Spray onto a medium hard brush and agitate.
- Rinse the rubber and the brush thoroughly.
- Repeat until suds on rubber are white.
- Do not let the product dry on wheels or any other surface.
- Do not use on sensitive surfaces or finishes.
- If ReTyre drips onto wheel surfaces, dilute that area with water/rinse immediately.
- Test on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Use appropriate personal protection equipment for lung, eye, and skin protection.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- Q: Is this safe for all wheel finishes and polished wheels?
- A: No, it is impossible to be sure a chemical will be safe on all finishes. We can say that on clear coat it is safe. When used as directed on any quality OEM painted or chromed finish then it is also safe. When used in the sun or on a hot surface or mixed with another chemical, results can become unpredictable. On a matte or satin finish, caution should ALWAYS be used because you cannot polish the surface to fix it in case you cause an issue. On anodized wheels you should absolutely NOT use this or any other strong cleaner.
- Q: How does this compare to MultiX?
- A: This is far superior to MultiX for cleaning tires.
- Q: Will this product affect PERL?
- A: Absolutely: It will remove PERL.
- Q: How does this affect BlackOut?
- A: Depends how long it is left on and if it is rubbed into the BlackOut. It is not the correct product to use on BlackOut for maintenance. Use CARPRO Reset for maintenance washing on BlackOut coated tires unless it is near the end of its natural life and you wish to re-coat.