Pressure Pro Dirt Laser Pressure Washer 3000 PSI @ 5.0 GPM Vanguard Tow And Stow Wash Cart
Factory-Direct Free Shipping. Please call before ordering for accurate availability.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
The SK Series is a truly versatile machine. It can be trailer / truck mounted and is a real asset when electricity is not available. The industrial rated 479cc Vanguard twin-cylinder electric-start engine provides power to the pump and 12 VDC burner. The Stainless Steel wrapped 1/2" SCH 80 coil heats the water up to 250F. You will experience extended run times with the large 8.0 gallon gas and diesel tanks. An industrial rated belt-drive pump turns at lower RPM resulting in a cooler running and longer lasting pump compared to one that is direct drive. The machine is complete with gun/wand and 50' hose, quick connect nozzles, adjustable thermostat, pressure relief valve, burst disc and flow sensitive unloader.
This 200 gallon Two & Stow Wash Cart is fitted with a Hot-Water Honda-Powered SK40004HH Wash Skid. It couldn't be easier...Buy this complete towable platform and go to work. The Tow & Stow fits in the bed of a full-sized pickup bed for transport from one location to another and can be stored in a 7' x 4' area. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a pre-plumbed seamless polyethylene water tank.
SK30005VH Hot Water Pressure Washer
- 3000 PSI / 5.0 GPM, Low RPM belt-drive triplex pump
- Commercial Rated V-Twin Electric-Start 479cc Engine
- Large 8-Gallon Fuel Tanks for Extended Run Time
- Requires G24 550CCA Battery (Not Included)
- Adj Thermostat, up to 250F Wet Steam
- Electric / Diesel Fired
- Gas Engine / Diesel Fired
- 50-State CARB Compliant
- 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose and a 50' High Pressure Hose
- 1-1/2" 180 Micron Filter
- 1-1/2" Quick Drain Valve
TSKDT / T185TWH 200G Tow & Stow
- Unique 4-wheel towable platform is designed for use at schools, malls, shopping centers, hospitals and other large facilities
- Flip-up tongue sets a parking brake when locked in place.
- Pivoting front axle results in easy maneuverability and the absence of tongue weight means it can be pulled with a utility vehicle (check tow capacity first).
- Intended to be used and stored on site, not for public roads.
- Max tow speed 10MPH.
- Powder Coated Chassis
Requires group 24 550 CCA battery, not included.