Pressure Pro Eagle II Series Pressure Washer Skid 4000 PSI @ 4 GPM Honda Gas
Eagle II pressure washers don't walk because they incorporate a variety of vibration reduction systems. Revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles and Honda/Kohler Engines with Industrial pumps are trusted for their reliability.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping Ships in 2-3 weeks
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
EAGLE II SERIES
- High-grade aircraft aluminum frame is more durable, and will last a lot longer in corrosive cleaning
environments giving you peace of mind knowing you will not have to replace the frame.
- Weld-free frame system means there are no welds to break which allows for a Lifetime Warranty on the Frame.
- Ergonomic handle height with ideal balance point is easy to maneuver and doesn’t hurt your back or catch your heels when pulling around the job site.
- Hardened steel axle is extra strong to protect your machine if dropped during loading or unloading. Unique capture system on axles allows for single nut removal for wheel replacement and eliminates the frustration of rusted-on axle collars.
- Eagle II machines do not walk because they incorporate industry leading technology and a variety of vibration reduction systems matched to the requirements of each specific machine. These include dual-padded, shock-absorbing feet, handle isolators, and a unique engine mount system which means that your equipment will not only last longer, but will also remain in place for safer work environment for the operator and those in the surrounding area.
- Easy access to inlet/outlet fittings for less time and hassle spent during setup and cleanup on the job site.
- Honda/Kohler Engines & Industrial duty, triplex, plunger pumps (AR, Cat, GP, Viper) are well-known
and trusted for reliability gives you peace of mind from knowing that the machine will withstand the demands of heavy-duty use.
- External unloaders with a bypass loop protect the pump from overheating, and extend the amount of time the pump may be left in bypass mode. This prolongs the pump life and saves money on costly repairs.
EAGLE II DIRECT DRIVE
- Thermal sensor protects pump from overheating saving money in repairs.
- Low-pressure soap injection allows soap to be applied after the pump and is more easily applied with the
pressure-washer wand. The right accessories improve flexibility and promote faster cleaning.
- Grey hose does not leave black marks on clean concrete which saves time that would be spent rinsing off clean concrete.
- Industrial quick connects quickly and easily connect the hose to the machine or add/remove additional lengths of hose or accessories. Less time spent on setup and teardown means a faster finish.
- Gun/wand holder for convenient storage and allows faster access to accessories.
- 5 quick connect nozzles are conveniently stored on the dash panel providing easy access and allows the operator if to match the machine to various applications.
- Revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles (no welds to fail)
- Lifetime frame warranty
- 50 mesh inlet filter
- Adjustable pressure unloader
- Low oil shutdown
- Dual padded shock absorbing feet
- 3/4″ cold-rolled steel threaded axle
- Commercial/Industrial grade engines
- Thermo-sensor (prevents overheating in bypass mode)
- Gun/wand assembly w/quick connects
- 50′ high pressure hose w/quick connects
- Chemical injector
- 4 color-coded QC spray nozzles
- 1 color-coded QC chemical nozzle
NOTE: All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.