Pressure Pro Pro-Chem Series Pressure Washer 300 PSI @ 10 GPM Gas
Factory-Direct Free Shipping. Please call before ordering for accurate availability.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
SW100-G1003HU, Pro-Chem Soft Wash Spray System, 100 gal, 10.0 GPM, 300 PSI, GX200 Honda, AR Pump
Pro-Chem Soft Wash Spray Systems are low pressure chemical applicators designed for cleaning roofs, building exteriors, driveways, screen enclosures, wood decks, fences, vinyl siding or any softer surfaces to remove bacteria, molds, mildews, moss, fungus and algae when pressure washing is not feasible. “Totally Self Contained” 100 gallon tank feed systems with available pressures of 300 PSI and flow rates of 6 or 10 GPM featuring Honda gasoline engines and gear reduced AR diaphragm pumps. All skid frames are constructed of aircraft grade aluminum which is chemical resistant and rustproof.
- 100 gallon poly tank/skid self contained system
- Lightweight, rustproof modular aluminum skid w/lifetime warranty
- Durable corrosion resistant aluminum and stainless steel hose reel
- Exclusive Tank-less Clean-N-Flush Valve
- Gear Drive AR Diaphragm pumps
- Rugged GX200 Honda Commercial Engines
NOTE: All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.
- 400′ x 3/8” chemical application hose
- Adjustable Spray Gun: Up to 30′ Spray distance
NOTE: All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate. UNITS MUST BE FLUSHED IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH USE