Pressure Pro Hot Shot Gas Series Pressure Washer 4000 PSI @ 4 GPM Honda Gas
Factory-Direct Free Shipping Ships in 2-3 weeks
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
This Pressure-Pro 4012-10G hot water pressure washer can take off even the toughest stains. With an GX390 Honda engine offering more than enough power to clean everything that needs washed. Reliability and efficiency is offered with ceramic plungers and oversized bearings in the GP Direct Drive Triplex Plunger Pump. Beckett Burners heat the water in your pressure washer to get off tough dirt and stains that cold water just can’t remove. Components in your pressure washer are kept safe with the thermo-sensor, pressure relief valve, and over-temp protection. And with a powder coated steel frame this pressure washer is safe from rugged conditions.
- Honda Engine: GX390 Honda Commercial/Industrial grade engine
- GP Direct Drive Triplex Pump: Built for reliability and efficiency with ceramic plungers and oversized bearings that offer maximum life.
- Steel Frame: Protect your pressure washer from rugged conditions with a powder coated steel frame with roll cage fitted with a lifting hook and 13" flat-free tires on threaded axles.
- Combustion Chamber: Molded with one-piece and an 80 coil for super efficiency.
- 8 Gallon Fuel Tank: Durable 8 gallon poly fuel tank w/fuel filter.
- Beckett Burners: Reliable built in Beckett Burners heats the water in your pressure washer to keep you cleaning efficiently.
- Thermo-Sensor: Prevents overheating in bypass mode.
- Safety Pressure Relief Valve: Designed to protect your pressure washer pump from built up pressure.
- Over-Temp Protection: Keep the components of your pressure washer safe with the high limit over temperature protection.
- Electric Start: Battery powered w/marine battery box
- Gun/wand with insulated grip
- 50 ft. high pressure hose with quick connects
- Maxi-Flow 20% chemical injector w/quick connects
- 5 color-coded quick connect nozzles.
NOTE: All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the U.S.A. and delivered ready to operate.
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.