Pressure Pro Pro-Super Skid Tow-Pro Trailer Series Pressure Washer 4000 PSI @ 5.5 GPM Honda Gas
Factory-Direct Free Shipping. Please call before ordering for accurate availability.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
5.5gpm @ 4000psi – Honda GX690 – GP Pump – 115v
Fully tested & assembled in the USA, Heavy-Duty Trailer (Forkliftable) with 3500 Lb. Capacity axle. (L 135in, W 82in, H 63in.). Aluminum fenders with 15in. wheels/tires and external grease fittings. Trailer has a powder coated steel frame, super-efficient schedule 80 coil with one-piece molded insulation combustion chamber and stainless steel coil wrap, burner hood and control panel. Includes 15 Gallon poly diesel and gasoline fuel tanks w/ fuel filters, reliable Beckett burner, adjustable thermostat, and safety pressure relief valve. This unit includes a Honda GX630, 20 HP Engine w/electric start, battery and marine battery box.
Pro-Super Skid Features
- Rugged powder-coated steel
- Low-profile frame w/ forklift channels
- Super efficient schedule 80 coil
- Stainless steel coil wrap, burner hood, and control panel
- 15-gallon poly diesel and gasoline (excludes GX390 models) fuel tanks with fuel filters
- Reliable Honda & Vanguard gasoline engines
Commercial/Industrial Electric Start Engines
- Includes full-size 12-volt battery and marine battery box
- Fully self-contained, no external power required
- Choice of reliable AR, Cat, and General pumps
- Reliable Beckett burners
- Adjustable thermostat
- 3VX belt system offers balanced power transfer
- Engine and pump oil drains offer easy maintenance
- Safety pressure relief valve
- Two 250' high-pressure hose reels
- Chemical resistant coating
- 200-gallon water tank & Poly toolbox
- Lights, jack, w/ wheel & safety chains
- HD trailer (forkliftable) 3500 lb. capacity axle - 135"L x 82"W x 63"H
- Aluminum fenders, 15" wheels/tires, external grease fittings.
NOTE: 12V units include 20 amp charging system. 115V units include 2900 watt generator.
Trailer units are fully tested and proudly assembled in the USA.