Pressure-Pro Slap Happy Plumbed Pumps 2400 PSI 2.5 GPM Built In Unloader & Injector
The SLPRMV25G24-066 Package has the pressure washer pump and comes complete with Unloader / Regulator, Water Inlet Fitting W/Filter, Easy Start Valve, Thermo Valve and Oil.
Available: item is available to order.
In Stock: item is currently in stock.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping- Ready for transit in 2-3 business days for in stock items. Please call before ordering for accurate lead time.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
AR RMV25G-24D Slap Happy Fully Plumbed Pump 2.5 GPM @ 2400 PSI
This Fully Plumbed Slap Happy Pump RMV25G-24D is a Horizontal Shaft Direct Drive pressure washer pump operating at 2.5 GPM and 2400 PSI . The SLPRMV25G24-066 Package has the pressure washer pump and comes complete with Unloader / Regulator, Water Inlet Fitting W/Filter, Easy Start Valve, Thermo Valve and Oil. Just mount pump, set the pressure and you are ready to go!
Technical Specs Overview:
- High Quality Replacement For Worn Out Pumps
- Fits many homeowner-type pressure washers (not Karcher)
- 4.3 HP Vertical Axial Cam Pump With Unloader
- Mounts under engine; direct drive for convenience and durability
- Built-in pressure control valve; 140 degree max temperature
- Standard Matching Gasoline Mounting Flange
- Convenient connection to 7/8" gas engine flange
- 7/8" hollow shaft spins at 3400 rpm; bore diameter 12mm; stroke 9.7 mm
- Includes built-in unloader & chemical injection hose
- Fully Plumbed
- Replace your worn-out pump & start cleaning again
- Powerful And Versatile
- Will push 2.5 GPM @ 2800 PSI- ideal for 5 to 6.5 HP engines
- Water inlet 3/4" Female garden hose; outlet: 22MM Male thread
- 7" Overall height; 5.5" from top to center of output connection
- 6" from top to center of input connection;
- 2" from center of input to center of output connection
Please Measure Shaft And Flange Bolt Holes Carefully!
Please Call Us For Sizing Assistance w/ Information Below:
- 1. Age of Pump and Model # (must be no more than 15-yrs old)
- 2. Is the pump Vertical or Horizontal
- 3. Shaft Size - 3/4", 7/8" (vertical ONLY), 1", or Belt Drive XXmm
- 4. Engine Brand and HP (model # if available would be helpful)
***Shaft Size Measurements Must Be Precise***
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .