These brushes are best for cleaning engine bays, brake calipers, exhaust tips, wheels, and any other surface or vehicle that needs heavier cleaning action.
The large size is ideal for wheel faces and inside engine bays, while the small size is best for exhaust tips, lug nuts, and other compact areas of the vehicle. The stiffer boar hair also makes these great for scrubbing textured interior plastics..
Featuring the same ergonomically designed and balanced handles as our Ultra-Soft brushes, you will be able to clean longer, safer, and more comfortably than with other detailing brushes on the market.
Additional Product Details:
- Ergonomically Designed Handle Profile
- Textured Grip Area
- Balanced at Grip Area to Minimize User Fatigue
- Chemical Resistant Handle and Ultra-Soft Synthetic Bristle Materials
- Metal-Free Construction to Prevent Scratching and No Wood to Rot
- Short Handle (6.5") for Interior Use, Dashboard, Navigation Screens, Vents, Woodwork, Gauges, etc.
- Long Handle (9.5") for Exterior Surfaces, Wheels, Trim Work, Grill, Emblem/Badge, etc.
Care and Maintenance:
- After Use, Rinse Thoroughly With Clean Water
- Gently Squeeze To Remove Excess Water
- Hang Brush Upside-Down To Dry Between Uses