Stark Demolition Asphalt Cutter Jack Hammer
Hex Asphalt Cutter Hammer Bit is ideal for removing aggregate materials such as hardened dirt, clay, loose concrete and asphalt for construction and demolition application
- For jack hammers, these extra-long sturdy hex hammer bits are designed for serious demolition
- 4-1/3 in. wide x 16 in. long asphalt cutter chisel for digging and trenching of loose granular concrete and soil
- Precision machined and heat-treated from industrial-grade steel alloy for long-lasting durability and strength
- Wide hammer shovel design provides extra directional control for scooping larger surface areas
- Compatible for use with 1-1/8 in. hex shank demolition hammers and concrete breakers
- Product Type: Asphalt Cutter Chisel Bit
- Material: Steel
- Shank Style: 1-1/8 in. Hex
- Drill Bit type: Masonry Drill Bit
- Bit Length: 16 in.
- Bit Diameter: 3 in.
- Product Dimension: 16 in. x 4.3 in. x 1.5 in.
- 1 X Asphalt Cutter Hammer Bit
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .