Pressure-Pro AR Pumps 2400 PSI 2.2 GPM Built In Unloader & Injector
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
Pressure-Pro AR Pumps 2400 PSI 2.2 GPM with Built-In Unloader & Injector
This pump is for vertical gas engine driven units. Please reference the pictures showing the mounting difference between the two models.
This pump mounts directly on to the engine shaft by using a keyed hollow shaft connection system.
The mounting flange provides a convenient connection to most 7/8” diameter shaft vertical gas engines in 4 – 7 HP (reference the cc to HP chart) and fits most OEM carts.
The pump includes a built-in pressure control valve, downstream chemical injection system, EZ start valve and thermal relief valve.
- 3-piston alternating volumetric pumps for use on cleaning units
- Can be directly coupled to various types of motors
- Different delivery connections available
- Optional detergent suction system
- Integral regulating valve
- Pump body in die-cast aluminum alloy
- Pistons driven by swash plate mechanism
- Two bearing systems, to support the pump shaft and pistons
- Pistons in hardened and tempered steel
- Double gasket sealing system
- Intake valves fitted above the pistons for greater efficiency
Also known as RMW2.2G24.
· If the tubes on your current pump come out on the same side as the spark plug then you will need the RMW2.2G4EZ
Before purchasing make sure to check whether you have the EZ or SX version. This may be on the label or the pump itself but to make sure follow these simple rules:
· If the tubes go out opposite of the spark plug then you will need the RMW2.2G24EZ-SX
With the inlet and outlet tube facing you, take a look at the legs of the pump:
· If the leg with the large hole in it is positioned at 2 o’clock then you will need the EZ Version
· If the leg with the large hole is at 7 o’clock then you will need the EZ-SX Version.
Tubes go out spark plug side – EZ Pump
Tubes go out opposite the spark plug – EZ-SX Pump
2,400 PSI Max
7/8” Shaft (Fits Vertical Shaft Engines)
Oil Lubricated - Pre-filled
Built in Control & Chemical Injector
Thermal Relief Valve Included
Input: Female Garden Hose
Output: (MALE)Hose Connection is 22mm x 14mm
This pump will fit on many brands such as Honda, Powerstroke, Briggs, Karcher, Blackmax and more.
**NOTE: This pump WILL NOT fit Karcher units that use a hex bolt to drive the pump.
Some Briggs models (Craftsman, John Deere, Brute, Troy-bilt ETC..) Units made by Briggs Power Products are Back Mounted (turned 180º)
Assembled in the USA