Pressure-Pro AR Pumps 2500 PSI 3.5 GPM Gas Flange Hollow Shaft
Available: item is available to order.
In Stock: item is currently in stock.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping- Ready for transit in 2-3 business days for in stock items. Please call before ordering for accurate lead time.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
Pressure-Pro AR Pumps 2500 PSI 3.5 GPM Gas Flange Hollow Shaft Pump
This pump is for horizontal gas engine driven units. This pump mounts directly on to the engine shaft by using a keyed hollow shaft connection system.
The mounting flange provides a convenient connection to most 3/4” diameter shaft horizontal gas engines in 4 – 7 HP (reference the cc to HP chart) and fits most OEM carts.
The pump includes a built-in pressure control valve, downstream chemical injection system, EZ start valve and thermal relief valve.
- 3-piston alternating volumetric pumps for use on cleaning units
- Can be directly coupled to various types of motors
- Different delivery connections available
- Optional detergent suction system
- Integral regulating valve
- Pump body in die-cast aluminum alloy
- Pistons driven by swash plate mechanism
- Two bearing systems, to support the pump shaft and pistons
- Pistons in hardened and tempered steel
- Double gasket sealing system
- Intake valves fitted above the pistons for greater efficiency
2500 PSI Max
Oil Lubricated - Pre-filled
Built in Control & Chemical Injector
Thermal Relief Valve Included
Input: Female Garden Hose
Output: (MALE)Hose Connection is 22mm x 14mm
This pump will fit on many brands such as Honda, Powerstroke, Briggs, Karcher, Blackmax and more.
Some Briggs models (Craftsman, John Deere, Brute, Troy-bilt ETC..) Units made by Briggs Power Products are Back Mounted (turned 180º)
Assembled in the USA