Pressure-Pro AR Pumps 2500 PSI 3.5 GPM Solid Shaft
Available: item is available to order.
In Stock: item is currently in stock.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping- Ready for transit in 2-3 business days for in stock items. Please call before ordering for accurate lead time.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
The XMA3.5G25N is a commercial triplex plunger pump designed for a wide variety of high pressure washing applications. They are constructed with die-cast bodies and feature a brass head. Internal components include special thick solid ceramic plungers for long life and durability. Precision cast cooling fins are anodized for maximum heat dissipation. Oversized needle bearings on the drive side, and ball on the non-drive side together with the precision supports assure positive alignment and centering in relation to the crankcase. Valve cages of special designed Ultra-Form provide positive seating and extended life. Ball bearings on both sides of solid shaft drive pumps. One-piece connecting rods are special alloy aluminum, oversized for strength and load disbursement.
- 3-piston alternating volumetric pumps for use on cleaning units and industrial systems
- NEW connecting rod with 12% more load surface. Large side cover sight glass, oversized bearing
- Piston Guides: Two piece piston guides
- Rear cover oil drain
- Seals: High quality high pressure seals. NEW low-pressure seal with a built in scraper
- Valves: Stainless Steel, valve seat o-ring is side mounted
- Bolts: Eight 6mm Plungers: NEW Ceramic Plungers, thicker wall to help pre- vent thermal shock
- Manifold: High strength forged brass for long term use
- Can be coupled to various types of motors, directly or with flexible joint
- Pump body and cover in die-cast aluminum alloy
- Side cover may be blind or incorporate oil sight glass
- Rear cover with oil drain outlet
- Pistons driven by crank-connecting rod mechanism
- Pump shaft in pressed high-strength steel
- Oversized friction bearings
- Connecting rods in die-cast special low-friction zinc-aluminium alloy
- One-piece ceramic pistons
- Crankshaft: Forged, precision ground
- Pump head in pressed brass
- Double gasket sealing system
- Intake and delivery valves have plugs for easier maintenance
- Inlet Thread: 1/2” F
- 1750 Shaft size
- Discharge Thread: 3/8” F
(N version comes with a gas engine flange)