Pressure-Pro AR Pumps 3000 PSI 2.5 GPM Built In Unloader & Injector
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
Pressure-Pro AR Pumps 3000 PSI 2.5 GPM with Built-In Unloader & Injector
This pump is for vertical gas engine driven units. This pump mounts directly on to the engine shaft by using a keyed hollow shaft connection system.
The mounting flange provides a convenient connection to most 3/4” diameter shaft vertical gas engines in 4 – 7 HP (reference the cc to HP chart) and fits most OEM carts.
The pump includes a built-in pressure control valve, downstream chemical injection system, EZ start valve and thermal relief valve.
- 3-piston alternating volumetric pumps for use on cleaning units
- Can be directly coupled to various types of motors
- Different delivery connections available
- Optional detergent suction system
- Integral regulating valve
- Pump body in die-cast aluminum alloy
- Pistons driven by swash plate mechanism
- Two bearing systems, to support the pump shaft and pistons
- Pistons in hardened and tempered steel
- Double gasket sealing system
- Intake valves fitted above the pistons for greater efficiency
3000 PSI Max
3/4” Shaft (Fits Vertical Shaft Engines)
Oil Lubricated - Pre-filled
Built in Control & Chemical Injector
Thermal Relief Valve Included
Input: Female Garden Hose
Output: (MALE)Hose Connection is 22mm x 14mm
This pump will fit on many brands such as Honda, Powerstroke, Briggs, Karcher, Blackmax and more.
Some Briggs models (Craftsman, John Deere, Brute, Troy-bilt ETC..) Units made by Briggs Power Products are Back Mounted (turned 180º)
Assembled in the USA