Pressure-Pro AR Pumps 8700 PSI 7.9 GPM Industrial Solid Shaft
Annovi Reverberi AR RTP30.60N horizontal gas engine triplex plunger pump is rated up to 7.9 GPM at max 8700 PSI spins a 35mm solid shaft at 1000 RPM using a 3/4”F inlet and 1/2”F discharge thread.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
Annovi Reverberi RTP30.60N industrial rated plunger pump rated up to 7.9 GPM at 8700 PSI, spins a 35mm solid shaft at 1,000 RPM. One-piece ceramic pistons. Pump head in nickle-plated brass. Double gasket sealing system. Bronze connecting rods available.
- Manifold: High strength forged brass for long term use.
- Bolts: Eight 8mm grade 8.8.
- Plungers: Are a special aluminum oxide blend, solid ceramic for long life, strong durability and more resilient.
- Valves: Stainless steel with specially designed Ultra Form cages to provide long life and positive seating.
- Seals: High pressure packing “V” style (D-1) Buna-N strong and tightens under load, and low pressure seal “U” cup double lip Buna-N for a good positive seat.
- Drive End: Oversized bearings for maximum life and load disbursement.
- Crankshaft: Precision die-cast, large cross head for strength, large cooling fins and anodized (for maximum heat dissipation).
Assembled in the USA
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .