Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
Perfect for use in continuous duty, high pressure applications including Car/Truck Wash, Industrial Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Reverse Osmosis, Water Misting and more. Exclusive high pressure seal design means seals are lubricated and cooled by the solution being pumped.
This is a triplex [three plunger rods] positive displacement, reciprocating, plunger pump, constructed of forged brass manifolds, 316SS valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and standard NBR [Buna-N] seals and o-rings. These higher capacity plunger pumps are suitable for multi-gun and multi-nozzle and industrial high-pressure systems.
Dimensions: 19.11" x 15.04" x 7.8"
- Oil-bath crankcase
- Heat treated valves and seals
- Forged brass or stainless steel manifolds
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Rated to from 140° to 160° F. depending on the model.
- Seal options up to 180° F. available
- Wet ends can be serviced without entering the crankcase.
NOTE: Brackets not included
Assembled in the USA