Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
The primary uses of CAT triplex pumps include water mist cooling, chemical injection, pressure cleaning, reverse osmosis and food processing, where high pressure is a feature of the application. CAT pumps are available as standard in brass and 304 stainless steel depending upon customer requirements, as well as with a variety of seal materials including Viton, EDPM, PTFE and NBR, making them compatible with a range of fluids.
Features of the CAT Piston Pump:
- 3 Frame triplex piston pump, capable of achieving constant high pressures, irrespective of varying flow rates
- Model CAT 290 - brass construction, Model CAT 291 - 304 Stainless Steel
- Dependable output- discharge pressure, specific gravity and liquid viscosity have no effect upon the flow rate.
- Speed relative to flow rate – performance can be simple to control and predict as the pump output is directly linear to the operating speed
- Resilient drive ends – CAT pumps are produced to the highest quality with close consistent tolerance, the crankshafts, crossheads and connecting rods are optimized to minimize wear.
- None abrasive surfaces - the piston pump does not rely on the fluid’s lubricating properties as there is no relative movement between contact surfaces within the pump head.
- Solid ceramic plungers - to make sure that the seals are aligned correctly when seals are replaced, smooth solid plungers made from alumina ceramics are located concentrically
- No inner liquid mixing- internal mixing of lubricant and process liquid is eradicated due to the substantial gap between the pump head and the oil bath. Any spillages of the liquid are clear as there is a drainage area which is open beneath the CAT piston pump.
- Highly efficient - minimal internal slippage and low friction ensure that the energy efficiency levels are between 85% & 95% and consequently running costs are lower.
- Continuous duty
- Available bare shaft, electric and engine driven
- ATEX certification available
|Max Flow||3.5 gpm / 13.2 lpm|
|Inlet Port Size||1/2" NPT(F)|
|Discharge Port Size||3/8" NPT(F)|
|Drive Type(s)||Belt, Clutch|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
NOTE: Brackets not included
Assembled in the USA