Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 1200 PSI 3.6 GPM Solid Shaft Plunger Pump
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
CAT PUMPS® TRIPLEX PLUNGER PUMPS are designed to deliver smooth, low pulsation flows at a wide variety of pressures and flow rates. Widely used in continuous duty, high pressure applications including Car/Truck Wash, Industrial Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Reverse Osmosis, Water Misting and many more. CAT PUMPS® are the “Pumps with Nine Lives”. Standard Features Include: High pressure seals that are lubricated and cooled by the solution being pumped • Oil-bath crankcase • Heat treated valves and seals • Forged brass or stainless steel manifolds • Solid ceramic plungers • Exclusive high pressure seal design • Rated to from 140° to 160° F. depending on the model. Seal options up to 180° F. available • Wet ends can be serviced without entering the crankcase.
- Flow* - 3.6 GPM (16 L/M)
- Pressure Range - 100 to 1200 PSI
- RPM - 1725 RPM (1725 RPM)
- Stroke - (11 mm)
- Bore - .0.709" (18 mm)
- Inlet Pressure Range - .Flooded to 60 PSI (Flooded to 4 BAR)
- Crankcase Capacity - 15 oz. (.45 L)
- Maximum Liquid Temperature - 160°F (71°C)
- Above 130°F call CAT for inlet conditions and elastomer recommendations.
- Inlet Ports (2) - 1/2" NPTF (1/2" NPTF)
- Discharge Ports (2) - 3/8" NPTF (3/8" NPTF)
- Pulley Mounting - Either Side (Either Side)
- Shaft Diameter - 0.650" (16.5 mm)
- Weight - 13.9 lbs. (6.3 kg)
- Dimensions - 10.22 x 8.78 x 5.30" (259.5 x 223 x134.5 mm)
and polished for ultimate seating and extended valve life.
Brass manifold is strong and corrosion resistant.
Special concentric, high-density, polished, solid ceramic plungers
provide a true wear surface and extended seal life.
Specially formulated, CAT PUMP exclusive, Hi-Pressure Seals
offer unmatched performance and seal life.
Die cast aluminum crankcase provides high strength, minimum
weight and precision tolerance control.
Chrome-moly crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface
Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater capacity mean longer
Wet-end is easily serviced without entering crankcase, requiring
less time and effort.
Preset packings mean no packing gland adjustment is necessary,
reducing maintenance costs.
Assembled in the USA