Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 1500 PSI 15.6 GPM Solid Shaft Plunger Pump
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
The CAT Pumps 1530.APP model pump is a triplex plunger pump with a 15.6 gpm maximum flow rate. This five frame plunger pump has 1/2" female NPT inlet ports and 3/8" female NPT outlet ports.
Triple plunger design provides a smooth liquid flow that's perfect for car washes and other high-pressure washing.
Type/Design 15-Frame Plunger Max Flow 15.6 gpm Max Pressure 1500 psi Inlet Port Sizes (2) - 1 in NPTF Outlet Port Sizes (2) - 3/4 in NPTF Horsepower 16 hp Pump RPM 1450 rpm Drive Type Belt Drive Bore Size 0.984 in Stroke Length 1.181 in Pump Body Material Brass Wetted Materials Brass
- Triplex plunger design gives smoother liquid flow.
- Hi-Pressure Seals are completely lubricated and cooled by the liquid being pumped.
- Inlet and discharge valve assemblies interchange for easier maintenance.
- Lubricated Lo-Pressure Seal provides double protection against external leakage.
- Oil bath crankcase assures optimum lubrication.
- Close tolerance concentricity of the ceramic plunger maximizes seal life.
- Convenient direct drive electric motor options.
- Precision design 304 stainless steel valves and seats are hardened and polished for ultimate seating and extended valve life.
- Special concentric, high-density, polished, solid ceramic plungers provide a true wear surface and extended seal life.
- Specially formulated, CAT PUMP exclusive, Hi-Pressure Seals offer unmatched performance and seal life.
- Die cast aluminum crankcase provides high strength, minimum weight and precision tolerance control.
- Chrome-moly crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface hardness.
- Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater loading capacity mean longer bearing life.
- Wet-end is easily serviced without entering crankcase, requiring less time and effort.
- Valve assemblies are accessible without disturbing piping, for quick service.
- Preset packings mean no packing gland adjustment is necessary, reducing maintenance costs
Assembled in the USA