Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 1500 PSI 5 GPM Solid Shaft Plunger Pump
The 350 CAT Pump is rated 5 GPM at 1500 PSI. This pump spins at a maximum RPM of 1725 and is a 5 frame, ceramic plunger style of pump from CAT Pumps. This triplex replacement pump is built for high work load and smooth liquid flow.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
The CAT Pumps 350 model pump is a triplex plunger pump with a 5 gpm maximum flow rate. This five frame plunger pump has 1/2" female NPT inlet ports and 3/8" female NPT outlet ports.
Triple plunger design provides a smooth liquid flow that's perfect for car washes and other high-pressure washing.
Dimensions: 11.73" x 10" x 5.24"
- 5 GPM
- 1500 PSI
- 1725 RPM
- Inlet Pressure Range: Flooded to 60 PSI
- .472" (12 mm) stroke
- .787" (20mm) bore
- .787" (20mm) shaft diameter
- 18 oz. crankcase capacity
- 160° Fahrenheit maximum liquid temperature
- 1/2" NPTF inlet ports (2)
- 3/8" NPTF discharge ports (2)
- Brass manifold
- Standard Buna-N seals and o-rings
- Solid ceramic plungers
- 304 stainless steel valves
- 19.8 lbs.
- Triplex plunger design gives smoother liquid flow.
- Hi-Pressure Seals are completely lubricated and cooled by the liquid being pumped.
- Inlet and discharge valve assemblies interchange for easier maintenance.
- Lubricated Lo-Pressure Seal provides double protection against external leakage.
- Oil bath crankcase assures optimum lubrication.
- Close tolerance concentricity of the ceramic plunger maximizes seal life.
- Convenient direct drive electric motor options.
- Precision design 304 stainless steel valves and seats are hardened and polished for ultimate seating and extended valve life.
- Special concentric, high-density, polished, solid ceramic plungers provide a true wear surface and extended seal life.
- Specially formulated, CAT PUMP exclusive, Hi-Pressure Seals offer unmatched performance and seal life.
- Die cast aluminum crankcase provides high strength, minimum weight and precision tolerance control.
- Chrome-moly crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface hardness.
- Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater loading capacity mean longer bearing life.
- Wet-end is easily serviced without entering crankcase, requiring less time and effort.
- Valve assemblies are accessible without disturbing piping, for quick service.
- Preset packings mean no packing gland adjustment is necessary, reducing maintenance costs
Assembled in the USA
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .