Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 1800 PSI 4 GPM Solid Shaft Plunger Pump
Available: item is available to order.
In Stock: item is currently in stock.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping- Ready for transit in 2-3 business days for in stock items. Please call before ordering for accurate lead time.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
CAT Pumps is an industry-leading manufacturer of reliable and dependable pumps. This pump is made with brass manifolds, 304 stainless steel valve assemblies, and solid ceramic plungers. It comes standard with NBR (Buna-N) seals and o-rings. Its 1725 RPM design allows for more flexibility with drive options, including direct drive, flexible coupling, clutch, or belt drive.
Pump Dimensions: 11.73" x 10" x 5.24"
- Three plunger rods
- High pressure seals are lubricated and cooled by pumped liquid
- Low pressure seals provide protection against external leaks and require no packing adjustment
- Alternate crankshaft strokes provide great flexibility with belt, clutch, or direct-drive installation
- Maximum Flow: 4 GPM
- Pressure Range: 100-1800 PSI
- RPM: 1725
- Bore: 0.787"
- Stroke: 0.394"
- Crankcase Capacity: 18 oz.
- Inlet Pressure Range: flooded to 60 psi
- Inlet Port (2): 1/2" NPTF
- Discharge Ports (2): 3/8" NPTF
- Shaft Diameter: 0.787"
Assembled in the USA