Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 2000 PSI 1 GPM Electric Flange With Unloader
The Cat Pump 2SF20ES is a 1 GPM, 2000 PSI, electric flange, reciprocating pump. Triplex design provides smoother liquid flow and regulating Unloader is standard on each pump for system pressure control and pump protection.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
This is a triplex [three plunger rods] positive displacement, reciprocating, plunger pump, constructed of a 316SS manifold, 316SS valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and standard NBR [Buna-N] seals and o-rings. This is a hollow-shafted pump designed to bolt directly to a c-face electric motor, providing easy, compact installation.
- Maximum Volume: 1 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1725 RPM
- Standard Liquid Temperature: 160 F (Above 130 F call CAT PUMPS for inlet conditions and elastomer recommendations)
- 5/8" Hollow Shaft
- Inlet Port: 3/8" FPT
- Discharge Ports: 2 x 3/8" NPT
- By-Pass Port: 1/4" NPT
- Approximate Weight: 11 lbs.
Assembled in the USA
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .