Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 2000 PSI 11 GPM Solid Shaft CP Plunger Pump
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
The CAT Pumps 7CP6170 pump is a positive displacement, reciprocating, plunger pump with a triplex (three plunger) design. This industrial triplex pump is constructed of a forged brass manifold, 304SS valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers, and standard NBR (Buna-N) seals and o-rings. Also boasts a flexible coupling and bell housing that allow for closely coupled installation.
CAT Pumps 7CP Plunger Pumps are excellent for tough industrial environments like car washes, manufacturing lines, and mills where reliability and durability are crucial.
- 13.45" x 11.14" 6.89"
- Maximum Flow Rate: 11 GPM
- Pressure Range: 2000 PSI
- Maximum Speed: 1750 RPM
- Inlet: 3/4" NPT-F
- Outlet Discharge: 1/2" NPT-F
- Drive Type: Belt
- Stroke: 1.024" (26mm)
- Inlet Pressure Range: Flooded to 70 PSI
- Bore: .866" (22mm)
- Crankcase Capacity: 38 oz.
- Maximum Liquid Temperature: 140° Fahrenheit
- Shaft Diameter: .945" (24mm)
- Seals: Standard NBR (Buna)
- Weight: 29.7 lbs.
- Forged brass manifold
- Flexible coupling and bell housing
- Rugged continuous-duty triplex design