Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 2000 PSI 3.6 GPM Industrial Solid Shaft Pump
Cat Pump's 3CP1241 plunger pump has been used for decades on marine reverse osmosis systems. Up to 3.6 GPM, up to 2000 PSI, max RPM 1725, pedestal mount. 1/2" x 3/8" port size NPT.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
This 3.6 GPM 2000 PSI direct drive triplex positive displacement, reciprocating, plunger pump is constructed of a 316 SS Mainfolds & 316 SS valve assemblies.
This is a triplex [three plunger rods] direct drive positive displacement, reciprocating, plunger pump, constructed of a 316 SS Mainfolds, 316 SS valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and standard NBR [Buna-N] seals and o-rings.
- Maximum Volume: 3.6 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1725 RPM
- Standard Liquid Temperature: 160 F (Above 130 F call CAT PUMPS for inlet conditions and elastomer recommendations)
- Bore Diameter: 18 mm
- Stroke: 11 mm
- Shaft Diameter: 16.5 mm
- Solid Shaft
- Inlet Ports: 2 x 1/2" NPTF
- Discharge Ports: 2 x 3/8" NPTF
- Pulley Mounting: Either Side
- Crankcase Capacity: 10 oz.
- Approximate Weight: 15 lbs.
Please Note: Pump Rails show on image are not included with pump.
Assembled in the USA
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .