Available: item is available to order.
In Stock: item is currently in stock.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping- Ready for transit in 2-3 business days for in stock items. Please call before ordering for accurate lead time.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
This triplex 35 Frame plunger pump has a higher capacity which is suitable for multi-gun and multi-nozzle and industrial high-pressure systems.
- Triplex plunger design provides smoother liquid flow.
- V-Packings are completely lubricated and cooled by the liquid being pumped.
- Special ported inlet manifold permits an external flush liquid providing cooling for hi-temp liquids and lubrication for low lubricity liquids.
- Lubricated Lo-Pressure Seals provide double protection against external leakage.
- Oil bath crankcase assures optimum lubrication.
- Close tolerance concentricity of the ceramic plunger offers perfect alignment and maximizes seal life.
- Precision design 304 and 316 stainless steel valves and seats are hardened and polished for ultimate seating and extended valve life.
- Brass, Stainless Steel, Duplex SS or Nickel Aluminum Bronze manifolds for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Special concentric, high-density, polished, solid ceramic plungers
- provide a true wear surface and extended seal life.
- Specially formulated, CAT PUMP exclusive, V-Packings offers unmatched performance and seal life.
- Die cast aluminum crankcase provides high strength, minimum weight and precision tolerance control.
- Chrome-moly crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface hardness.
- Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater loading capacity mean longer bearing life.
- Wet-end easily serviced without entering crankcase.
- Valve assemblies are accessible without disturbing piping.
- Interchangeable inlet and discharge valve assemblies.
- Preset seals require no packing adjustment.
Please Note: Pump Rails show on image are not included with pump.
Assembled in the USA