Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 2200 PSI 2.4 GPM Solid Shaft CP Plunger Pump
This is a triplex positive displacement plunger pump, constructed of forged brass manifolds, 304 SS valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and NBR seals and o-rings. The 1725 RPM permits a close coupled installation using a bell housing and flexible cou
Available: item is available to order.
In Stock: item is currently in stock.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping- Ready for transit in 2-3 business days for in stock items. Please call before ordering for accurate lead time.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
3CP Plunger Pump
Cat Pump design standards boast reliability and durability for any wash application!
2.4 GPM - 2200 PSI - 1725 RPM
- Triplex design offers high efficiency and low pulsation.
- Durable high pressure seals are lubricated and cooled by pumped liquid.
- Preset Lo-Pressure Seals provide secondary protection against external leaks and require no packing adjustment.
- Special high-density, polished, concentric plungers provide a true wear surface and extended seal life.
- Specially formulated seals offer unmatched performance and extended life.
- Optional STHT, FPM and EPDM elastomers for compatibility with many liquids and temperatures up to 200°F.
- Convenient press in style seal case and interchangeable inlet and discharge valves for easy servicing
- Wet-end easily serviced without entering crankcase.
- Forged brass manifold
- Flexible coupling and bell housing
- Rugged continuous-duty triplex design
Assembled in the USA