Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 2200 PSI 3.6 GPM Solid Shaft CP Plunger Pump
This is a triplex positive displacement plunger pump, constructed of forged brass manifolds, 304 SS valve assemblies, solid ceramic plungers and NBR seals and o-rings. The 1725 RPM permits a close coupled installation using a bell housing and flexible cou
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
3CP Plunger Pump
Cat Pump design standards boast reliability and durability for any wash application!
- Durable high-pressure seals are lubricated and cooled by pumped liquid.
- Pre-set Lo-Pressure Seals provide secondary protection against external leaks and require no packing adjustment.
- Special high-density, polished, concentric plungers provide a true wear surface and extended seal life.
- Specially formulated seals offer unmatched performance and extended life.
- Optional STHT, FPM and EPDM elastomers for compatibility with many liquids and temperatures up to 200°F.
- Convenient press in style seal case and interchangeable inlet and discharge valves for easy servicing.
- Wet-end easily serviced without entering crankcase.
- Forged brass manifold
- Flexible coupling and bell housing
- Rugged continuous-duty triplex design
- 190 Degree Seals
- Bore: 18 millimeter
- Crankcase Capacity: 12 ounce
- RPM: 1725
- Stroke: 11 millimeter
- Shaft Diameter: 16.5 millimeter
- Max Temperature: 160 degrees F
- Max PSI: 2200
- Max GPM: 3.6
- Inlet Port: 1/2 inch
Assembled in the USA