Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 2500 PSI 4 GPM Solid Shaft CP Plunger Pump
Available: item is available to order.
In Stock: item is currently in stock.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping- Ready for transit in 2-3 business days for in stock items. Please call before ordering for accurate lead time.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
The 100% wet seal design lets pumped liquids cool and lubricate on both sides. In addition, stainless steel valves, seats, and springs provide corrosion-resistance for a long life.
CAT Pumps have exclusive low-pressure and hi-pressure seals for unbeatable performance. Plus, the press-in style seal case offers excellent alignment, support, and tool-free servicing.
CAT Pumps pressure washing pumps are known as the pumps with nine lives because of their dependability. This triplex plunger pump is designed to deliver smooth, low pulsation flows at a variety of pressures and flow rates.
- Triplex (three plunger rods) design for high efficiency and low pulsation
- Standard NBR (Buna-N) seals and o-rings
- Oil-bath crankcase
- Heat treated valves and seals
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Exclusive high-pressure seal design
- Wet ends can be serviced without entering the crankcase
- High-pressure seals are lubricated and cooled by the solution being pumped
- Pre-set low-pressure seals provide secondary protection against external leak
- Inlet Pressure Range: (950 RPM) - 5 to 60 PSI (- 0.35 to 4 BAR)
- 4 GPM
- 2500 PSI
- Rated to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Belt drive
- Solid shaft
Assembled in the USA