Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 2500 PSI 5 GPM Solid Shaft Plunger Pump
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
CAT 530 Pump 2500PSI
The most popular plunger pumps for self-service bays.
Dimensions : 13.6 x 9.61 x 6.41" (346 x 244 x 163 mm)
- 7 Frame Plunger Pump
- Triplex Plunger Pump
- Flow: 5.0 GPM
- Pressure: 100-2500 PSI
- RPM: 1100 RPM
- HP: 7.4
- Stroke: 0.708" (18 mm)
- Bore: 0.630" (16 mm)
- Crankcase Capacity : 25 oz. (0.75 L)
- Maximum Liquid Temperature : 160°F (71°C)
- Inlet Ports (2) : 1/2" NPTF (1/2" NPTF)
- Discharge Ports (2) : 3/8" NPTF (3/8" NPTF)
- Shaft Diameter : 0.945" (24 mm)
Triplex plunger provides smoother liquid flow.
Hi-Pressure Seals or V-Packings are completely lubricated and cooled by the liquid being pumped.Inlet and discharge valve assemblies interchange for easier maintenance.Lubricated Lo-Pressure Seals provide double protection against external leakage.Oil bath crankcase assures optimum lubrication.Close tolerance concentricity of the ceramic plunger maximizes seal life.Quality Materials Precision design 304 stainless steel valves and seats are hardened and polished for ultimate seating and extended valve life.
- Forged brass manifold is strong and corrosion resistant.
Special concentric, high-density, polished, solid ceramic plungers provide a true wear surface and extended seal life.
Specially formulated, CAT PUMP exclusive, Hi-Pressure Seals or V-Packings offer unmatched performance and seal life.
Die cast aluminum crankcase provides high strength, minimum weight, and precision tolerance control.
Chrome-moly crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface hardness.
Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater capacity mean longer bearing life.
- Easy Maintenance
Wet end is easily serviced without entering crankcase, requiring less time and effort.
Valve assemblies are accessible without disturbing piping, for quick service.
Preset packings mean no packing gland adjustment is necessary, reducing maintenance costs.
- CAT PUMPS are the leading pump choice in car wash equipment because they last the longest. Their industrial triplex car wash pumps are used in over 86% of all self-service and automatic car wash systems. CAT PUMPS are also used for detailing, prep and larger truck wash systems and we provide dependable service in reclaim water systems. Our heavy-duty car wash pumps are known for low maintenance, easy service and years of continuous, trouble-free operation. Experience the legendary reliability of CAT PUMPS in your next car wash.
Assembled in the USA