Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 2500 PSI 8 GPM Gear Reduced
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
Triplex Plunger Pump with Gearbox Accessory
The CAT Pump 56G1 model pump is rated for a flow up to 8 gpm at 2500 PSI pressure. The model 56G1 brass pump includes 1/2" female NPT inlet ports and 3/8" female NPT outlet ports. Use this strong, lightweight, high-efficiency triplex pump for car wash systems, desalination, chemical injection, and more!
The 56G1 CAT model is a triplex type plunger pump with a 304 stainless steel housing, ceramic solid plungers, and a brass forged manifold that is strong and corrosion-resistant. CAT triplex pumps are precisely engineered and designed for smoother liquid flow, extended life, and unmatched durability -even at high pressure levels. This version of the CAT 56 model pump includes a gearbox part installed.
- 8 GPM flow rate
- 2500 PSI maximum pressure
- 100-2500 PSI pressure range
- 24mm stroke (.945")
- 24mm shaft (.945")
- 18mm bore (.708)
- 25 oz. crankcase capacity
- 1760 RPM (Engine RPM: 3600)
- 1/2" NPT-F inlet port
- 3/8" NPT-F outlet port
- 160° F maximum liquid temperature
- 7 frame style
- Flooded to 60 PSI inlet pressure range
- 13.93" x 8.2" x 6.41"
- Triplex plunger design provides smoother liquid flow.
- Hi-Pressure Seals are completely lubricated and cooled by the liquid being pumped.
- Inlet and discharge valve assemblies interchange for easier maintenance.
- Lubricated Lo-Pressure Seals provide double protection against external leakage.
- Oil bath crankcase assures optimum lubrication.
- Close tolerance concentricity of the ceramic plunger maximizes seal life.
- Precision design 304 stainless steel valves and seats are hardened and polished for ultimate seating & extended valve life.
- Brass manifold is strong and corrosion resistant.
- Special concentric, high-density, polished, solid ceramic plungers provide a true wear surface and extended seal life.
- Specially formulated, Hi-Pressure Seals offer unmatched performance & seal life.
- Die cast aluminum crankcase provides high strength, minimum weight and precision tolerance control.
- Chrome crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface hardness.
- Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater capacity mean longer bearing life.
Assembled in the USA