Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 3500 PSI 4.5 GPM Solid Shaft Plunger Pump
CAT Pumps Model 45 is a 4.5 GPM @ 3500 PSI and one of many that are used in a wide variety of cleaning and washing applications, including self-serve car washes and pressure washing. Specially formulated with V-packings that offer unmatched performance!
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
The CAT Pumps 45 model is a triplex type plunger pump with a 304 stainless steel housing, solid ceramic plungers, and a forged brass manifold that is strong and corrosion-resistant. CAT triplex pumps are precisely engineered and designed for smoother liquid flow, extended life, and unmatched durability -even at high pressure levels.
This triplex model includes 1/2" female NPT inlet ports and 3/8" female NPT outlet ports. Use this strong, lightweight, high-efficiency triplex pump for car wash systems, desalination, chemical injection, and more!
- 4.5 GPM maximum flow rate
- 3500 PSI maximum pressure rating
- 1645 RPM maximum pump speed
- 160° Fahrenheit maximum liquid temperature
- Bore: .630" (16 millimeter)
- Stroke: .708" (18 millimeter)
- Crankcase Capacity: 18 oz.
- 1/2" NPTF inlet ports (2)
- 3/8" NPTF discharge ports (2)
- 11.99" X 8.54" X 5.5"
- Triplex plunger design gives smoother liquid flow.
- V-Packings are completely lubricated and cooled by the liquid being pumped.
- Lubricated Lo-Pressure seals provide double protection against external leakage.
- Oil bath crankcase assures optimum lubrication.
- Close tolerance concentricity of the ceramic plunger maximizes seal life.
- Precision design 304 stainless steel valves and seats are hardened and polished for ultimate seating and
- extended valve life.
- Forged brass manifold for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Special concentric, high-density, polished, solid ceramic plungers provide a true wear surface and
- extended seal life.
- Specially formulated, CAT PUMP exclusive, V-Packings offer unmatched performance and seal life.
- Die cast aluminum crankcase provides high strength, minimum weight and precision tolerance control.
- Chrome-moly crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface hardness.
- Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater loading capacity means longer bearing life.
- Wet-end easily serviced without entering crankcase.
- Valve assemblies are accessible without disturbing piping.
- Interchangeable inlet and discharge valve assemblies.
- Preset seals require no packing adjustment.
Triplex Plunger Pump Applications:
- Car Washes
- Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
- Chemical Injection
- Industrial Machine Part Cooling
- Fire Suppression
NOTE: Brackets not included
Assembled in the USA
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .