Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
The 100% wet seal design lets pumped liquids cool and lubricate on both sides. In addition, stainless steel valves, seats, and springs provide corrosion-resistance for a long life.
CAT Pumps have exclusive low-pressure and hi-pressure seals for unbeatable performance. Plus, the press-in style seal case offers excellent alignment, support, and tool-free servicing.
CAT Pumps pressure washing pumps are known as the pumps with nine lives because of their dependability. This triplex plunger pump is designed to deliver smooth, low pulsation flows at a variety of pressures and flow rates.
- 4.5 GPM maximum flow rate
- 3500 PSI maximum pressure
- 1645 RPM
- 1/2" FNPT inlet ports (x2)
- 3/8" FNPT outlet ports (x2)
- 16mm bore
- 18mm stroke
- 20mm shaft diameter
- 17 oz. crankcase capacity
- Weight: 21.50 lbs.
- Industrial triplex design offers reliability and versatility.
- Optional single shaft with side gauge
- Ultra-compact direct-drive mount to motor using bell housing and flexible coupling or gas engine with
- Optional belt-drive for precision flow setting
- Press-in seal cases and interchangeable valve assemblies for easy servicing
- Includes side gauge
Assembled in the USA