Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 3500 PSI 5.5 GPM Solid Shaft Plunger Pump
Available: item is available to order.
In Stock: item is currently in stock.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping- Ready for transit in 2-3 business days for in stock items. Please call before ordering for accurate lead time.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
This CAT Pumps 56 model pump is rated for a flow up to 5.5 gpm at 3500 PSI pressure. The model 56 brass manifold pump includes 1/2" female NPT inlet ports and 3/8" female NPT outlet ports. Use this strong, high-efficiency triplex pump for car wash systems, desalination, chemical injection, and more!
The 56 CAT model is a triplex type plunger pump with a 304 stainless steel housing, ceramic solid plungers, and a brass forged manifold that is strong and corrosion-resistant. CAT triplex pumps are precisely engineered and designed for smoother liquid flow, extended life, and unmatched durability - even at high pressure levels.
- 5.5 GPM flow rate
- 3500 PSI maximum pressure
- 100-3500 PSI pressure range
- 24mm stroke (.945")
- 24mm shaft (.945")
- 18mm bore (.708)
- 25 oz. crankcase capacity
- 1210 RPM
- 1/2" NPT-F inlet port
- 3/8" NPT-F outlet port
- 160° F maximum liquid temperature
- 7 frame style
- Flooded to 60 PSI inlet pressure range
- 13.93" x 8.2" x 6.41"
- Triplex plunger design provides smoother liquid flow.
- Hi-Pressure Seals are completely lubricated and cooled by the liquid being pumped.
- Inlet and discharge valve assemblies interchange for easier maintenance.
- Lubricated Lo-Pressure Seals provide double protection against external leakage.
- Oil bath crankcase assures optimum lubrication.
- Close tolerance concentricity of the ceramic plunger maximizes seal life.
- Precision design 304 stainless steel valves and seats are hardened and polished for ultimate seating & extended valve life.
- Brass manifold is strong and corrosion resistant.
- Special concentric, high-density, polished, solid ceramic plungers provide a true wear surface and extended seal life.
- Specially formulated, Hi-Pressure Seals offer unmatched performance & seal life.
- Die cast aluminum crankcase provides high strength, minimum weight and precision tolerance control.
- Chrome crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface hardness.
- Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater capacity mean longer bearing life.
- Wet-end is easily serviced without entering crankcase, requiring less time and effort.
- Preset packings mean no packing gland adjustment is necessary, reducing maintenance costs.
NOTE: Brackets not included
Assembled in the USA