Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 4000 PSI 3.9 GPM Built-In Unloader And Injector
Available: item is available to order.
In Stock: item is currently in stock.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping- Ready for transit in 2-3 business days for in stock items. Please call before ordering for accurate lead time.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
4DNX27GSI Triplex Plunger Pump
The 4DNX27GSI model is a high quality, intermittent-duty pressure washer pump. It is a flange-mount pump with a 3/4" shaft. The triplex plunger pump design provides a smooth liquid flow. Its ultra-compact, hollow shaft design is ideal for direct mounting to a gas engine.
This direct drive pressure washer pump has specially formulated high pressure seals and concentric solid ceramic plungers for extended seal life. It features a stacked valve design for easy servicing. Other features include a fixed chemical injector for cleaning flexibility and a swivel garden hose fitting for easy inlet connection. An integral pressure unloader with built-in by-pass comes standard to ensure system pressure control and pump protection.
4DNX25GSI Pump Specifications:
- Maximum flow: 3.9 GPM
- Maximum discharge pressure: 4000 PSI
- Maximum RPM: 3450 RPM
- Stroke: 7.2mm
- Inlet pressure range: flooded to 60 PSI
- Bore: 0.551"
- Crankcase capacity: 8.5 oz.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 140 degrees F
- Inlet port: 3/4" GHF
- Accessory inlet port: 1/4" NPTF
- Discharge port with chemical injector: 3/8" NPTM
- Chemical injection hose barb: 1/4"
- Shaft diameter (hollow): 1"
- Three plunger rods (triplex design)
Assembled in the USA