Pressure-Pro Cat Pumps 5000 PSI 4.7 GPM Solid Shaft Plunger Pump
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
The 700 CAT model is a triplex type plunger pump with a 304 stainless steel housing, ceramic solid plungers, and a brass forged manifold that is strong and corrosion-resistant. CAT triplex pumps are precisely engineered and designed for smoother liquid flow, extended life, and unmatched durability - even at high pressure levels.
Dimensions (Pump): 14.04" x 9.25" x 6.47"
Max Flow 4.5 gpm
Min Pressure 100 psi
Max Pressure 5000 psi
Inlet Port Size 0.5
Discharge Port Size 0.37
Drive Type(s) Gearbox or Belt
Material Brass (BB)
- Triplex plunger design provides smoother liquid flow.
- Hi-Pressure Seals are completely lubricated and cooled by the liquid being pumped.
- Inlet and discharge valve assemblies interchange for easier maintenance.
- Lubricated Lo-Pressure Seals provide double protection against external leakage.
- Oil bath crankcase assures optimum lubrication.
- Close tolerance concentricity of the ceramic plunger maximizes seal life.
- Precision design 304 stainless steel valves and seats are hardened and polished for ultimate seating & extended valve life.
- Brass manifold is strong and corrosion resistant.
- Special concentric, high-density, polished, solid ceramic plungers provide a true wear surface and extended seal life.
- Specially formulated, Hi-Pressure Seals offer unmatched performance & seal life.
- Die cast aluminum crankcase provides high strength, minimum weight and precision tolerance control.
- Chrome crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface hardness.
- Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater capacity mean longer bearing life.
- Wet-end is easily serviced without entering crankcase, requiring less time and effort.
- Preset packings mean no packing gland adjustment is necessary, reducing maintenance costs.
NOTE: Brackets not included
Assembled in the USA