Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
The CAT Pumps 390 model is a positive displacement, reciprocating pump with a three piston rod triplex design. This five frame pump features a brass manifold, 304 stainless steel valve assemblies, chrome-plated 304 stainless steel cylinders, and standard Buna-N o-rings and seals.
The CAT Pumps 390 pump has a low RPM that is designed for belt drive applications. Its Uniflow design includes a mechanically actuated inlet valve that provides constant forward flow and strong suction. 1" NPTM x 1/2" NPTF ports are located on the side for easy plumbing. Maximum flow rate of 12 GPM and a maximum pressure rating of 600 PSI. Extreme durability and incredible abrasion resistance make this perfect for demanding environments like high-volume car washes and commercial pressure washing.
Dimensions: 14.3" x 10.0" x 5.28"
- Maximum Flow: 12 GPM
- Minimum Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 600 PSI
- RPM: 1200
- Inlet Port Size: 1" NPT (M)
- Discharge Port Size: 1/2" NPT (F)
- Drive Type: Belt
- Manifold Material: Brass
- Bore: 1.26" (32 mm)
- Stroke: .629 (16 mm)
- Maximum Liquid Temperature: 140° Fahrenheit
- 18.8 lbs.
- Triplex Uniflow design provides continuous forward liquid flow for smooth operation.
- Wetted cups and floating pistons are lubricated and cooled by pumped liquid for long cup life.
- Mechanically actuated inlet valves give strong lift and easy prime.
- Precision design 304 stainless steel valves and seats are hardened and polished for ultimate seating and extended valve life.
- Oil bath crankcase assures optimum lubrication.
- 100% wetted seal design allows pumped liquid to cool and lubricate for longer life.
- Cylinder and sleeve wear surfaces are hard chrome plated 304 stainless steel for maximum durability and abrasion resistance.
- Chrome-plated brass manifold for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Special high strength TNM connecting rods offer superior bearing quality strength.
- Chrome-moly crankshaft gives unmatched strength and surface hardness.
- Oversized crankshaft bearings with greater loading capacity mean longer bearing life.
Assembled in the USA