Pressure Pro Eagle II Series Pressure Washer Cart 4200 PSI @ 4 GPM Honda Direct Drive Gas
Eagle II pressure washers don't walk because they incorporate a variety of vibration reduction systems. Revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles and Honda/Kohler Engines with Industrial pumps are trusted for their reliability.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping Ships in 2-3 weeks
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
EAGLE II SERIES E4042HV
- High-grade aircraft aluminum frame is more durable, and will last a lot longer in corrosive cleaning
environments giving you peace of mind knowing you will not have to replace the frame.
- Weld-free frame system means there are no welds to break which allows for a Lifetime Warranty on the Frame.
- Ergonomic handle height with ideal balance point is easy to maneuver and doesn’t hurt your back or catch your heels when pulling around the job site.
- Hardened steel axle is extra strong to protect your machine if dropped during loading or unloading. Unique capture system on axles allows for single nut removal for wheel replacement and eliminates the frustration of rusted-on axle collars.
- Eagle II machines do not walk because they incorporate industry leading technology and a variety of vibration reduction systems matched to the requirements of each specific machine. These include dual-padded, shock-absorbing feet, handle isolators, and a unique engine mount system which means that your equipment will not only last longer, but will also remain in place for safer work environment for the operator and those in the surrounding area.
- Easy access to inlet/outlet fittings for less time and hassle spent during setup and cleanup on the job site.
- Honda/Kohler Engines & Industrial duty, triplex, plunger pumps (AR, Cat, GP, Viper) are well-known and trusted for reliability gives you peace of mind from knowing that the machine will withstand the demands of heavy-duty use.
- External unloaders with a bypass loop protect the pump from overheating, and extend the amount of time the pump may be left in bypass mode. This prolongs the pump life and saves money on costly repairs.
- Fully Tested and Assembled in the USA
- 4 Gpm @ 4200 PSI
- Revolutionary aircraft grade aluminum frame with dual handles (no welds to fail)
- Lifetime frame warranty
- 50 mesh inlet filter
- Adjustable pressure unloader
- Low oil shutdown
- Pneumatic tires
- Dual padded shock absorbing feet
- 3/4″ cold-rolled steel threaded axle
- Commercial/Industrial grade engines
- Thermo-sensor (prevents overheating in bypass mode)
- pneumatic tires
- Gun/wand assembly w/quick connects
- 50′ high pressure hose w/quick connects
- Chemical injector
- 4 color-coded QC spray nozzles
- 1 color-coded QC chemical nozzle
All units are completely factory assembled, tested in the USA, and delivered ready to operate.