Pressure-Pro General Pump 2000 PSI 3.2 GPM Emperor Solid Shaft
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
The quality that you have learned to expect from General Pumps, but now with the Emperor line, which can withstand temperatures to 185˚ F. and can even run dry for several hours. High temperature, run-dry seals. New Patent-Pending valve design. Wide range of flow and pressure ranges. Rails set included.
HTX Models feature a nickel-plated brass manifold to provide corrosion resistant operation.
Comes with a 24mm solid shaft for simple pulley mounting or direct drive with flex coupler and bell housing. Forged brass manifold extends service life and prevents damage. The oversized bearings will last a life time and has a new generation seal system to match.
- Features patent-pending high tech packings
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Patent-pending inlet/outlet valve cage
- Nickel-plated inlet/outlet valve plugs
- Nickel-plated forged brass manifold with exclusive lifetime warranty
- Specifically designed to handle rigorous duty cycles, high temperatures and chemicals
- Ideal for use in carpet cleaning and other high pressure cleaning application
- Max Volume: 3.2 GPM
- Max Discharge Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Max Pump Speed: 1450 RPM
- Max Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
Assembled in the USA