Pressure-Pro General Pump 3000 PSI 8.5 GPM Industrial Solid Shaft By Pratissoli
Available: item is available to order.
In Stock: item is currently in stock.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping- Ready for transit in 2-3 business days for in stock items. Please call before ordering for accurate lead time.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
This Pratissoli designed pump has been fabricated to pump fresh and filtered (360 micron max.) water at room temperature. Special versions are available for pumping water up to 185F and for reverse osmosis units.
Comes with a 30mm right solid shaft for simple pulley mounting or direct drive with flex coupler and bell housing. Forged brass manifold extends service life and prevents damage. The oversized bearings will last a life time and has a new generation seal system to match.
- Triplex Plunger Pump available in 4 flows
- Patent-pending, symmetrical power end design
- Top and bottom mounting holes allowing for easy left to right shaft conversion
- Low-high pressure packing design with integrated cooling system
- High volumetric efficiency suction/delivery valves featuring new spherical design of sealing areas
- Splash lubrication
- SAE-C hydraulic drive bell housing and flexible couplers available
- Features patent-pending high tech packings
- Specifically designed to handle rigorous duty cycles, high temperatures and chemicals
- Ideal for use in carpet cleaning and other high pressure cleaning application
- Max Volume: 8.5 GPM
- Max Discharge Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Max Pump Speed: 1450 RPM
- Max Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Stroke: 23mm
Assembled in the USA