Pressure-Pro General Pump 7250 PSI 10.08 GPM Industrial Solid Shaft By Pratissoli
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
This Pratissoli designed pump has been fabricated to pump fresh and filtered (360 micron max.) water at room temperature. Special versions are available for pumping water up to 185F and for reverse osmosis units.
Comes with a 40mm right solid shaft for simple pulley mounting or direct drive with flex coupler and bell housing. Forged brass manifold extends service life and prevents damage. The oversized bearings will last a life time and has a new generation seal system to match.
- Triplex Plunger Pump available in 4 flows
- Patent-pending, symmetrical power end design
- Top and bottom mounting holes allowing for easy left to right shaft conversion
- Low-high pressure packing design with integrated cooling system
- High volumetric efficiency suction/delivery valves featuring new spherical design of sealing areas
- Splash lubrication
- SAE-C hydraulic drive bell housing and flexible couplers available
- Features patent-pending high tech packings
- Specifically designed to handle rigorous duty cycles, high temperatures and chemicals
- Ideal for use in carpet cleaning and other high pressure cleaning application
- Max Volume: 10.08 GPM
- Max Discharge Pressure: 7250 PSI
- Max Pump Speed: 1000 RPM
- Stroke: 50mm
Assembled in the USA