Pressure-Pro General Pumps 3000 PSI 8.5 GPM Gear Reduced Pump
The Pressure-Pro General Pump TSF2221GR is a gear reduced pump, 8.5 GPM @ 3000 PSI, with a 1-1/8" shaft for simple pulley mounting or direct drive. The preferred pump frame in the pressure cleaning industry.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
Comes with a 1-1/8" solid shaft for simple pulley mounting or direct drive with flex coupler and bell housing. Forged brass manifold extends service life and prevents damage. The oversized bearings will last a life time and has a new generation seal system to match.
- Forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty.
- Large capacity, die/cast anodized aluminum oil/bath crankcase.
- Over/sized connecting rods for maximum life.
- Heavy/duty tapered roller bearing.
- Solid ceramic plungers with continuously lubricated packings.
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves.
- Max Volume: 8.5 GPM
- Max Discharge Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Max Pump Speed: 1450 RPM
- Shaft: 1-1/8"
Assembled in the USA
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .