Pressure-Pro Giant Pumps 2175 PSI 12.8 GPM Solid Shaft
Available: item is available to order.
In Stock: item is currently in stock.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping- Ready for transit in 2-3 business days for in stock items. Please call before ordering for accurate lead time.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
P420A Triplex Plunger Pump
The P420AL pump has a left-handed shaft. It is a German-made reciprocating triplex plunger pump with a forged brass manifold. It features bronze connecting rods, solid ceramic plungers, and stainless steel valves.
- Forged brass manifold
- Bronze connecting rods
- Solid ceramic oxide plungers
- High grade stainless steel valves
- Aluminum crankcase with sight glass and vented dipstick
- Forged, through-hardened, ground and polished crankshaft
- Hardened stainless steel plunger bases
- Nitrile seals (with fabric reinforcing)
- Flow: 12.8 GPM
- Maximum discharge pressure: 2175 PSI
- Crankshaft speed: 1450 RPM
- Maximum inlet pressure: 145 PSI
- Maximum temperature: 160 degrees F
- Plunger diameter: 0.98"
- Stroke: 0.95"
- Crankshaft diameter: 1.1"
- Crankshaft rotation: top of pulley towards manifold
- Key width: 0.32"
- Crankshaft mounting: either side
- Inlet ports: (2) 1" NPT
- Discharge ports: (2) 3/4" NPT
- Crankcase oil capacity: 30.4 fl. oz.
Assembled in the USA