Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
P316L Triplex Plunger Pump
Aluminum crankcase with sight glass and vented dipstick; forged, through-hardened, ground and polished crankshaft; bronze connecting rods; hardened stainless steel plunger bases; solid ceramic plungers; nitrile seals (with fabric reinforcing); stainless steel valves and forged brass manifold.
- LEFT HAND DRIVE
- Forged brass manifold
- Bronze connecting rods
- Solid ceramic oxide plungers
- High grade stainless steel valves
- Aluminum crankcase with sight glass and vented dipstick
- Forged, through-hardened, ground and polished crankshaft
- Hardened stainless steel plunger bases
- Nitrile seals (with fabric reinforcing)
- Flow: 5 GPM
- Maximum discharge pressure: 2750 PSI
- Crankshaft speed: 1750 RPM
- Maximum inlet pressure: 145 PSI
- Maximum temperature: 160 degrees F
- Plunger diameter: 0.98"
- Stroke: 0.95"
- Crankshaft diameter: 1.1"
- Crankshaft rotation: top of pulley towards manifold
- Key width: 0.32"
- Crankshaft mounting: either side
- Inlet ports: (2) 1" NPT
- Discharge ports: (2) 3/4" NPT
- Crankcase oil capacity: 30.4 fl. oz.
Assembled in the USA