Pressure-Pro Giant Pumps 4000 PSI 4.4 GPM Solid Shaft
Available: item is available to order.
In Stock: item is currently in stock.
Factory-Direct Free Shipping- Ready for transit in 2-3 business days for in stock items. Please call before ordering for accurate lead time.
Factory items ship direct from the manufacturer. Shipping times vary.
P314R Triplex Plunger Pump
The Giant Pumps P314R is an American-made positive displacement pump for direct or belt driven applications. This triplex plunger high pressure pump has reciprocating plungers and an aluminum crankcase with sight glass and a vented dipstick. This model is mounted on the right. Choose quality Giant products for your car wash, pressure washing, and other high pressure applications.
The 23190 electric clutch allows the pump user to keep the electric, gas, or diesel engine running while controlling the high pressure pump. Via an electric signal to the clutch assembly, the clutch turns on and off.
- 3450 RPM
- Max Flow: 3.8 GPM; 14.4 L/min
- Nominal Pressure: 3500 PSI; 240 bar
- Power Required (Nominal): 9.2 hp; 6.9 kW
- Intermittent Pressure: 4000 PSI; 275 bar
- Power Required (Intermittent): 10.5 hp; 7.8 kW
- Max Temperature: 160 °F; 70°C
- Plunger Diameter: 0.47"; 12mm
- Stroke: 0.56"; 14.1 mm
- Inlet Pressure 145 PSI; 10 bar
- Crankshaft Diameter: 0.94"; 24 mm
- Oil Capacity (short): 14.2 fluid ounces; 0.42 L
- Oil Capacity (extended): 17.0 fluid ounces; 0.5 L
- Weight: 16 lbs; 7.3 kg
- Inlet Ports:(2) 1/2" BSP
- Discharge Ports: (2) 3/8" BSP
- Shaft Rotation: Top of Pulley Towards Manifold
- Shaft Mounting: Right
- Forged brass manifold
- Solid ceramic oxide plungers
- High grade stainless steel valves
- Nitrile with fabric reinforcing seals
- Aluminum die-cast gear end
Assembled in the USA