Pressure-Pro Shurflo Diaphragm Pumps 115VAC 3.2 GPM 2088 Series
Factory-Direct Free Shipping within 72 hours.
In-Stock items ship direct from our Rialto, CA. Store within 24 hrs.
SHURflo 2088 Series diaphragm pumps deliver reliable performance in high flow, moderate pressure applications. They are used in a variety of spraying, and transferring applications. They can be mounted in any position, and are designed for easy maintenance. The 2088 series pumps are self priming. Horizontal and vertical prime vary depending on the fluid viscosity and pump configuration.
NOTE : This pump is rated for Intermittent Duty : "Intermittent Duty" is defined as; operated and/or frequently started within a period of time that would cause the motor to reach its maximum thermal limits. Once the maximum thermal limit is obtained, the motor must be allowed to return to ambient temperature before resuming operation.
- 45 PSI control pressure
- 3.2 GPM open flow GPM
- 1/2"-14 male parallel thread ports
- Polypropylene housing material
- Viton valves
- Diaphragm: viton (switch) and Santoprene (main)
- Zinc-plated steel fasteners
- 3 degree cam
- 1-way operation check valve prevents reverse flow
- Permanent magnet, thermally-protected motor
- Max. liquid temperature: 170 degrees F
- Self-priming up to 9 vertical feet
- Max. inlet pressure 30 psi
- UL recognized
Assembled in the USA