Stark Air/Hydraulic Jack 22 Ton
The 22-Ton Quick Lift Air/Hydraulic Service Floor Jack has a powerful air motor to lift heavy loads. A quick lift system allows the lifting ram to come in contact with the load faster. The compact design easily fits between dual tandem axles. Ideal for li
- Ideal for lifting axles, farm vehicles, heavy-duty machinery, industrial equipment and more
- Heavy Duty steel construction with sturdy handle and chrome plated ram, makes payload capability ups to 22 ton. Sprayed paint to resist rust & corrosion, adds extra durability. Suitable for home or business applications
- 46" long handle with air controls saves effort, makes it easy to position most vehicles. Adjustable angle from 90-180 degree. One handle operating setting, easy to use. One pull of the handle activates the self-retracting 22-ton capacity ram. Includes handle lock lever
- The long-wearing performance of this jack starts with the piston-ram. It's treated and polished to resist thinning over time and uses a Y-style polyurethane sealing ring with a backup ring
- (2) large hard rubber tires on steel wheels, well absorb shock, resist wear and skid. Wheel diameter 8"
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Max Weight Capacity: 22-Ton (44,000 lbs)
- Min Saddle Height: 9" Without Adapter
- Maximum Saddle Height: 17-11/16"
- Stroke: 4-1/2"
- Handle Length: 46"
- Wheel Diameter: 8"
- Air Pressure: 90 To 145 PSI (3 HP Air Compressor Required)
- Adjustable Angle: 90 - 180 degree
- Saddle Extensions: 20, 25, 60, 100mm
- 22 Ton Hydraulic Floor Jack
- Saddle Extensions Set