Stark Chain Hoist 2 Ton
This is a 2 ton (4000 lbs) heavy duty chain hoist for lifting. Perfect for lifting engines, machinery, tree limbs, radio towers and much more. The lift chain is 7 feet long and the pull chain is a 12 foot loop that hangs 6 feet from the hoist. Allows for
- 2-Ton lever hoist features mechanical brakes to provide extra load control when lifting
- Engineered for long-lasting durability with a heavy-duty heat-forged steel construction
- 2-swivel hooks with safety latches provides good strength to ensure proper lift and load safety
- Designed to have reliable and efficient operation with lower maintenance needed
- Ideal use for workshops, home garages, auto shops, warehouse, machinery and construction site
- Chain material: 20MN2 premium alloy steel, heat-treated, black oxide finish
- Hook: hardened forged steel, heat-treated, black oxide finish
- Gear: heat-treated, forged and milling carbon steel
- Lift capacity: 4000 lbs., chain block lift height: 8 ft.
- Chain diameter: 1/4 in. (6.35 mm), chain length: 8 ft.