- Perfect in Tight Spaces - Extra precise ratcheting wrench is faster to use in tight spaces than a standard wrench, because it allows you to have continuous engaged with the bolt while you tighten it. Reseating bolts in tight, dark spaces kills your productivity. In our tests, we have seen huge speed improvements in tight spaces over our standard wrench. Ideal for Electricians, Electricians, Home Projects, DIY-ers, Lawn Care Equipment.
- Angled Open End - The open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often in tight spaces
- Reliable Torque - The teeth of the ratchet gear are cut, not press formed, creating a crisp, precise profile that fully engages with the pawls and can't skip or slip under high stress
- 6-Point Box End - Providing a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners, a 6-point box end resists slipping off while you work, saving aggravation and your knuckles. To prevent round-off, it contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.
- 5-Degree Swing Arc - A ratchet gear with 72 teeth requires just 5 degrees of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, so it's fast and efficient when there's not much room to move
- Measurement Standard: Metric
- Material: Chrome-Vanadium Steel
- Wrench Type: Open End / Box End
- Flex-Head: No
- Ratchet Gear: 72 teeth
- Size: 14mm
- Length: 7.5"