Stark Elite Diamond Cut Off Wheel 4-1/2" x .50 x 5/8"
This 4-1/2" Diamond Cutoff Wheel is equipped with vacuum brazed technology for a longer life span. The vacuum technology also prevents the saw blade wheel from losing its diameter while in use. The Stark Diamond Cutoff Wheel is great for cutting ferrous m
- The blade is ultra thin making it easy to maneuver while cutting
- Vacuum brazed technology for a longer life span and maintains the blade's diameter
- Can be used for ferrous metals, iron, steel, stainless steel, rebar, copper, and other high tensile alloy
- The diamond steel cut-off wheels outlast regular wheels by a ratio of 65:1
- Able to cut 2-3 more concrete than lower quality blades dues to Premium Bond that provide the optimal cut-to-wear ratio, optimized for balanced cut life, cut rate, cut precision, power demands & heat buildup, allowing you to cut longer, consistently precise with moderate power demands with the lowest heat buildup in the industry
- Color: Blue
- Size: 4-1/2" x 0.050
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Max: 13,200 RPM
0 stars based on 0 reviews
. . . . .